If you are using Instagram for business, first of all, you should know how to create and run ads on Instagram. In fact, the Instagram is one of the most effective social media platforms for advertising your businesses and brands across the globe. This will greatly improve the visibility and also get in connect with the major prospects and customers. To create ads on Instagram, initially, you have to connect the Instagram account to your Facebook page. This allows you to created ads in the Facebook power editor.
To get started, first go to your FB page and click on settings in the top-right corner. After that, you just click the Instagram ads in the left column and then click Add an account button on the right side. If you already have an Instagram account, you can choose to Add an existing account, enter the username and password of your Instagram and then click Confirm. If you don’t have an account, you can simply create it within Facebook. For this, you select Create a new account and type the username of your Instagram account and then enter your email address. Once you have finished, click Confirm.
Step by step guide to create Instagram ads
If you have ever set the Instagram ad, here are some step by step procedures to create the Instagram ads,
Choose an editor and create your campaign
- First, go to the Facebook page and start to create the Instagram ads by using various tools such as power editor, ads manager, and Facebook ads API.
- When you are choosing the tool, you should decide which tool to use for your company based on the size and number of ads that you plan to run.
- Whatever the tool you select to create Instagram hack ads, you just want to have a new campaign while getting started with.
Select an objective
- In order to choose an objective, there are lots of campaign objective options available to choose from.
- To make your ad to appear on Instagram, you have to select from the following lists such as,
- Get installs of your app
- Boost your posts
- Maximize the conversions on your website
- Send people to your site
- Get more video views
- Increase engagement in your app
Choose your audience
When you begin with Instagram advertising, you have to choose the right valuable audiences who have already interacted with your business.
Set your placement
When you set up the Instagram ads, you want to uncheck all the boxes except for Instagram.
Set your ad creative
First, choose your format and decide what you want your ad to look like and how it will depend on your original objective.
Methods to lope the ad not including an Instagram account
- First, you need to go to ad making page
- Select an intention for your ad that chains Instagram at the campaign level
- Click on Set Audience and Budget and complete the sections of ad creation. Then, choose Ad Creative.
- You have to connect a Facebook page in the Creative section. Once it has connected, you just click on Add an account